Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project
Monitoring and Evaluation
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project is advertising for a Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant to work on the project.
· Monitoring and Evaluation Officer/Research Assistant
· 6 months contract initially
· Full time
· Duty Station Bumbuna site and Freetown
· Perform Tasks as identified by the Monitoring and Evaluation Unit
· Create an electronic data base including collating social and environmental surveys
· Translate the key project indicators into a measurable series of indicators
· Gather information from secondary sources including technical studies and set up a library that can serve the project and the public
· Reporting to the National Resettlement Unit Consultant
· Formal qualification in computing
· 5years experience
· Filing and Data manipulation experience
· Specific "hands on experience" with the software packages SPSS, Excel and Access and other Microsoft products
· Good communicator
Interested candidates should apply to the Project Director, Bumbuna Falls Hydroelectric Project, Electricity House, 5th Floor, Siaka Stevens Street, Freetown, enclosing a cover letter stating current salary level, together with a current CV and names of suitable referees together with copies of qualifications. Please quote M & E Officer REF B.09/112 on the envelope.
Closing date will be 1 week from date of advert
© Copyright by Awareness Times
Newspaper in Freetown, Sierra Leone.