I write to thank you for taking the time to publish the piece in your daily edition of Wednesday, 15th September 2010 captioned, "ALLFOUNDERS Host Global Summit for University Students" written by Aruna Turay. I am especially grateful that you published the article on page three (3), right next to the Zain Advert for ‘Fambul Tariff’. Being next to such a high profile brand is truly welcome and I take this opportunity to say a BIG thank you.
I extend an invitation to you and your team to attend the Global Summit discussed in the article on the 29th and 30th of this month [September 2010], between the times of 8am to 8pm each day at the British Council Auditorium, Tower Hill, Freetown, Sierra Leone.
The primary target audience are recent graduates from University, College or Vocational Institutions. In particular, ALLFOUNDERS firmly believe that one in two graduates should be guided to choose to, and just as important, be equipped to found or invent - successfully. Also, of the 50% going into business, half of those should be females. Did you know that 51% of the Sierra Leone population are women; 37% of those eligible are in school; 19% in university - 14% of Parliamentarians are women and only 13% of those in Governance are women.
The secondary target audience of the Summit is anyone who is relatively new in business. Global unemployment is on the rise and it is usually the underprivileged that are hit hardest. By encouraging more young entrepreneurs, the future will be bright. We were invited to participate at the University of Sierra Leone Professional Summit at the Atlantic Hall of the National Stadium and that’s where we met Aruna.
ALLFOUNDERS is not registered as a NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION (NGO). It’s a private members club (PMC). ALLFOUNDERS is keen to be known as a club for people who have FOUNDED and/or INVENTED something with a mission to generate wealth. We would be so appreciative if you make this correction in a subsequent edition of the Awareness Times because we are really trying to attract our membership from those proud business owners (such as the Publisher of Awareness Times) and inventors who do not want to go the NGO route but believe in entrepreneurship.
GOALS FOR Founders of the Future (FotF) GLOBAL SUMMIT 2010 1. Inspire & inform the next generation of successful Founders & Inventors 2. Assist existing Founders & Inventors to generate wealth 3. Do a detailed introduction of ALLFOUNDERS to the public 4. Showcase business opportunities and raise funds for the work of ALLFOUNDERS
SUMMIT THEME: "My JOB is, OWNING MY OWN BUSINESSES." The 2010 Founders of the Future (FotF) Global Summit Outline: The summit takes place over two consecutive days in September. Each segment/topic in the two day Summit will be marketed as a unique experience geared towards helping Founders & Inventors excel in business. Guests are not expected to spend the entire day at the Summit. We want people to come to the sessions that make the most sense for them, including the live & interactive exhibitions. The different segments of the ‘Founders of the Future’ Summit are listed below;
DAY ONE: Sub Theme: "I AM GOING INTO BUSINESS"
1. Live Your Passions Now - 830AM TO 945AM with Lawrence SPENCERCOKER
2. What are the Best Finds for Businesses & Inventions? - 10AM TO 1PM
3. What should I register as? – 1PM TO 2PM, where the Business Consultants & Lawyers will be on hand to give some FREE advice
4. Finding the Cash - 2PM TO 4PM will discuss ways of accessing finance for all sizes of projects
5. Good Accounting help you make money - 4PM TO 5PM
6. INTERACTIVE ART EXHIBITION (1) – 5PM TO 8PM
DAY TWO: Sub Theme: "I AM ALREADY IN BUSINESS"
1. "Just Do It!" A discussion about the reasons why and how you should register a Business name, business idea, invention and even more - 830AM TO 930AM with Ms Aforo, PRO of the University of Sierra Leone
2. What is your business really worth? - 10AM TO 11AM
3. Power of Branding – 11AM TO 1PM with Kobi Walker of UTB
4. INTERACTIVE ART EXHIBITION (2) – 1PM TO 3PM
5. Making it to the TOP: Live testimonials by Founders, Inventors, Corporate Leaders and Industry Influencers from around the world – 3PM TO 5PM
6. CASE STUDIES ON EXIT STRATEGY – Explore how your Corporate Ambitions will and should guide your exit strategic planning: 5PM TO 6PM with Amos Lansana of British Council
7. LIVE ART EXHIBITION (1) – 6PM TO 730PM 8. Closing Ceremony – 730PM TO 8PM
Anyone can supply pictures/images of their organisation’s Founders, company logos, and PHOTOS of their inventions, if any, for inclusion in the exhibitions during the 2010 Founders of the Future (FotF) Global Summit Exhibitions. Some of the items on display at the exhibition will be available to purchase on both days. The LIVE EXHIBITION will blow your minds.
Once again, I want to thank Mr Turay for his professionalism during the interview and look forward to seeing him again soon, hopefully at the Founders of the Future 2010 Global Summit. The opening ceremony is at 830am on the 29th of September 2010 at the British Council Auditorium, Tower Hill.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call now on +232 76 799 999 to talk to the organisers of the Founders of the Future (FotF) Global Summit.
With Love, For and on behalf of ALLFOUNDERSLawrence SPENCERCOKER
CHIEF of Administration, ALLFOUNDERS.