From Awareness Times Newspaper in
Standard Chartered Tender For Virtual Private Network Connectivity
Feb 2, 2010, 17:02
TENDER FOR VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
The Standard Chartered invites sealed bides for eligible and competent service providers for the provisioning of a 256KBPS backup VPN link for data transmission between Standard Chartered Bank branches in Sierra Leone to Freetown, Head Office located at Lightfoot Boston Street.
This Includes: Bo Office to Head Office
Willington Office to Freetown Head Office
Aberdeen Head Office to Freetown Head Office
Proposal should contain the following:
- VPN connectivity diagram indicating the equipment that are to be used - Frequency licenses - Systems description - Authentication process - Services System Design - Operation and Maintenance Plan - Cost including recurring costs if any
Interested and eligible Bidders may obtain further information from our Head Office from the address stated below
between 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m
- A copy of a valid license
- A copy of a valid tax certificate
- A copy of a valid registration/ classification with the Ministry of information and communication.
- Up to date tax status by submitting a certified true copy of a valid National Revenue Authority Tax Clearance Certificate
- NASSIT Clearance
- A list of recent executed (at last three similar works for the past three years)
- A copy of last audited financial statements
Bidding Opening Process: Bids will be opened on the 5th February 2010 at 12:00 noon in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids will be neglected and returned unopened to bidders.
THE PREOCUMENT & VENDOR MANAGER STANDARD CHARTERED BANK,
9 / 11 LIGHTFOOT BOSTON STREET, FREETOWN
© Copyright 2005, Freetown, Sierra Leone.